Inside Float North County
The Art of Letting Go
The Hallways of Our Minds
The Doorway to Your Demons
Our Mind’s Eye
Final ThoughtsIf you’re interested, Float North County has a clean and modern facility to help you on your way and we have a few parting tip we learned along our way:
- Hydrate before and after your float. Floating in water that is saltier than the Dead Sea will tend to dry you out.
- Avoid caffeine. This is a relaxation exercise and that go juice isn’t doing you any favors.
- Trust the tank. Feel your body floating and know you’re not going to sink. Also, know that Float North County as the only 7’ tall float rooms in Southern California and industry leading tank filtration technology.
- Let go. Floating is an exercise in absence. The absence of weight, light, sound and sensation can’t force their way through a cluttered mind.
- Enjoy the experience. Don’t go in trying to prove or disprove modern science or ancient spiritualism. Just go to try something new and see where the journey leads you.
- Cuts and shaving. Don’t go rubbing salt in your wounds. Avoid shaving before going in but don’t worry about the little cuts either. Vaseline is provided that will keep the salt water out.
- Getting an earful. Ear plugs and vinegar solution is provided to help keep/get the water out of your ears and they worked pretty well for us.
Hi! We are Jenn and Ed Coleman aka Coleman Concierge. In a nutshell, we are a Huntsville-based Gen X couple sharing our stories of amazing adventures through activity-driven transformational and experiential travel.