Now Viewing: About Us
Welcome to our 'About Us' page and thank you for clicking. We are Jenn and Ed Coleman and together (with our cats) we are Coleman Concierge. We have put short bios for all of us into the blog feed below. If you want to know more just drop us a line. If you are interested in working with us we invite you to click here.
Jenn is highly experienced with the service industry. She was a Concierge at a well known San Diego hotel, a massage therapist at a five star spa, and also a fitness instructor before becoming a full time blogger. She is also a chronic non-repeater (illustrated by her many professional hats) who enjoys the diversity of life. Jenn worked her way across many of the top ski towns in America teaching skiing and guiding white water rafting during the summers. She has worked a lifetime in adventure and travel and knows the industry from the inside.
Ed is a physicist in aerospace by day, crazy adventurist by night. He drives the tech train around here and applies his industry knowledge to build, not just another blog, but a detailed content management system. He knows the importance of travel and adventure to recharge the soul from the rigors of corporate America and family life. He was the consummate weekend warrior, going on many crazy adventures like caving expeditions in Belize, hiking the Grand Canyon Rim-Rim-Rim day hike (albeit a long day), climbing Baboquivari peak for his 30th birthday and racing in the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo mountain bike race. Ed was not your ordinary rocket scientist or suburban dad. Now he is an empty nester looking to start the next chapter in his life.
We are on a mission.....
We are dedicated to choosing a life of fun and adventure worthy of sharing. We strive to offer practical tips and advice that will inspire everyone to expand their comfort zone and to explore the world around them.
What do we value?
- Enthusiastically embracing your bliss with an attitude of abundance
- Integrating fitness into finding your adventure
- Approaching our endeavors with professionalism and honesty while remaining practical
- Inspiring and influencing authentic discovery and exploration of the world
- Teamwork tempered with love and tolerance
Who might be reading Coleman Concierge?
- Travelers who are looking to expand their comfort zone
- Adventurists who have a zeal for life and discovery
- Curiosity seekers who are ready to explore what lies beyond the corporate veil
- If you are beyond partying all night but not ready to be boxed into golden years travel packages
- If you are tough enough to party all night and still explore in the morning you are welcome
- If you are spry enough to take excursions in your golden years we still have something for you
- Actually, anybody who is interested in our first person and honest viewpoint is invited to join
Now the About Us Blog Feed...